Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YouTube mystery explained - It really is true!

Yes! The video about online marketing is launched! It got some of the "well known" key features that could make it viral. Actually, as you share it with your friends you can get their opionion about "how viral" it really is! I bet they will love it and thank you for sharing it with them.

I'll even share some tips and tricks about how to make viral videos on my website. The one I'm launching in 15 days from now. There is a FREE newsletter you can subscribe to, that way you can relax while I keep you updated. Now that is what I call a sweet deal!



Do you like it or hate it? Let me know with a comment!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Thx :) Following you on twitter now! Got a slideshare here too now, same approach as the video... sort of :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A slideshare here too now labatterie same approach as the video...

    ReplyDelete