Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Inspiration - One of the many keys to success

There was a conference about the Future Of Web Apps in London a couple of months ago. It was truly amazing, we even got to listen to the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, when he shared his opionion.

The conference was extraordinary, but to keep me busy in the evenings at the hotel I read some articles about marketing. While doing my research, I stumbled upon a website about "how to do a successful product launch" by Jeff Walker. He's a really well known guy with a lot of case studies which proves the value of his methods.

You can even download and watch some of his free videos. I did that, and it had a huge impact on me! It was really a new and unique way of thinking. Inspiration!

Now I'm doing my own product launch - it's about a website. I can guarantee you, that you've never, ever seen anything like it! And I've done a lot of research about this! My website really is unique. No kidding.

Wow, long post... well, I'll keep you updated once or twice per day during the next 15 days and let you know what's really hidden behind this "Amazing Secret Launch" blog.

Take care and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I can guarantee you, that you've never labatterie ever seen anything like it...

    ReplyDelete