Friday, December 19, 2008

Behind the scenes... cheezy, I know!

After getting, in my opionion, massive response to my first video I started thinking... "It might be interesting to show a Behind The Scenes-movie about it".

Tubemogul, www.tubemogul.com is great for uploading video to multiple sites and tracking them over time. That's how you can measure what kind of response you get.

What do you think about this movie? I would really like your comment because I just love to get feedback! Please, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Manfred,

    Great job on the video. You had me going at first as I hadn't watched the first video first, until I saw the monkey.

    Good luck on your launch.

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy,

    Thanks for the feedback :)

    Counting down to my launch, can't wait! I even got my domain name published at a "special place".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me going at first as I hadn't watched the first video first labatterie until I saw the monkey.

    ReplyDelete